The Bellamy Brothers’ reality show that chronicles their “unusual lives, blending music stardom, vigorous road tours and cattle ranching” (Tampa Bay Times) launches on the Circle Network, airing Saturdays at 11:30 am EST. Fans can go to CircleAllAccess.com to find local listings in their city. Season one guests of “Bellamy Brothers’ Honky Tonk Ranch” include country icons Tanya Tucker, Mickey Gilley, Joe Diffie and more!
“Bellamy Brothers’ Honky Tonk Ranch” joins an initial slate of programs at launch including:
- Opry: Beginning in February, Opry is a showcase of new live-recorded Grand Ole Opry performances each week. In the Opry tradition, this show will be a mix of today’s top stars, up-and-comers and all-time greats.
- Fandom: The artist-fan relationship is unlike any other. Fandom is a series that explores the impact and intimacy of the artist-fan relationship from the perspective of fans as well as some of country music’s biggest stars, like Eric Church and Zac Brown.
- Southern Weekend: Hosted by singer and musician Natalie Stovall, each episode will highlight the best in southern living by visiting notable attractions of the South including restaurants, museums, unique stores, and music venues. Country music artists will join in along the journey and share some of their favorite places.
- Backstage at the Opry: Peek behind-the-scenes of the Grand Ole Opry, alongside artists as they go from rehearsals to the stage – and everything in between!
- Craig’s World: Follow Opry member and Army Veteran Craig Morgan at home and on the road as he and his tight-knit family navigate triumphs and challenges while developing businesses, writing hit songs and balancing a country music career.
- Authentic America: Hosted by veteran TV host Nan Kelley and her Grammy-nominated husband Charlie Kelley, Authentic America takes viewers on a two-wheeled version of the classic American road trip by way of backroads and rural routes exploring some of the country’s best kept secrets – including lesser known attractions, off-the-beaten path eateries, and most interesting of all, the people who make America one of the most colorful and eclectic nations in the world. Guests include Blake Shelton and Alabama.
- Upstream: Join Elizabeth Cook as she invites artist guests to a new fishing location each episode. While the fishing may be good, the real catch is the conversation. Early guests include Cam and Shooter Jennings.
- Opry Debut: Enjoy mini follow-documentaries that chronicle the moments and emotions that artists experience leading up to the memorable career milestone every country music artist dreams of achieving – their Grand Ole Opry debut. Debut’s include Opry NextStage 2019 picks Tennille Townes, Travis Denning and Riley Green as well as the Opry debut of Ashley McBryde.
- The Write Stuff: Viewers get a peek inside the inspiration and creation of some of country music’s greatest songs. Join country music hit makers as they walk step-by-step – from the initial concept to the final chord – and share the key licks and lyrics that brought their stories to life. Episodes feature Little Big Town, Old Crow Medicine Show and Travis Tritt.
- Opry Docs: Hosted by contemporary artists like Brad Paisley, Charlie Daniels and Amy Grant, Opry Docs is a series of documentaries on country greats like Johnny Cash, Bill Monroe, George Jones and Minnie Pearl.
- Better Half: Meet the larger-than-life spouses of some of today’s brightest stars and find out what gives them their own star power. Featured spouses include Samantha Busch (wife of NASCAR driver Kyle Busch), Kate Moore (wife of Justin Moore) and Christina Ballard (wife of Frankie Ballard).
- Dailey & Vincent: Join Dailey & Vincent – the world-renowned bluegrass, country and gospel duo – as they host and perform in front of a live audience along with some notable friends like Vince Gill and the Oak Ridge Boys.
- Stand Up Nashville!: Shot before a live audience at Nashville’s legendary Zanies Comedy Club, each episode of Stand Up Nashville! features a well-known comedian host as well as four up-and-coming comedians. Laugh along with a packed Zanies’ house and the most brilliant comics the South has to offer.
- Family Tradition: Follow the next generation of country’s legendary families as they honor their roots while forging their own path. Episodes include Sam Williams (grandson of Hank Williams and son of Hank Williams Jr.) and Ashley Campbell (daughter of Glen Campbell).
- Phil Vassar’s Songs from the Cellar: Join country music hit-maker, Phil Vassar, as he welcomes artists, songwriters, entertainers, athletes, and wine enthusiasts into his favorite place to write songs – his wine cellar! Each episode will feature conversation and collaboration along with a shared drink. Simple in concept yet rich in content, Phil’s laid-back style and quick-witted personality brings out the best in his guests as they share entertaining stories about their interesting lives. Guests include Kelsea Ballerini, Charles Esten, Mike Tyson and Hunter Hayes.
Fans of the iconic country duo will see the brothers like never before, at their homestead in central Florida, which has been in their family for more than a century. David and Howard open their doors to cameras as their family balances ranching, recording, world touring, running a record label and guiding the careers of the next generation of Bellamy music aspirations. “Bellamy Brothers’ Honky Tonk Ranch” is executive produced by David Bellamy and directed, shot and edited by Derrek Kupish, CEO/founder of dkupish productions.
“We are thrilled to be a part of the Circle Networks’ 2020 launch. Howard and I love welcoming viewers into our home on our ranch and behind the scenes on the road with us.” said David Bellamy.
The Bellamy Brothers will hit the road once again with country superstar Blake Shelton for his “Friends and Heroes 2020” tour, beginning Thursday, February 13 in Portland, Oregon. The 16-date run will hit major cities throughout the Midwest and West Coast, including a stop at The Forum in Los Angeles (full list below).
To keep up with this on-the-move-duo, you can follow the Bellamy Brothers on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or visit BellamyBrothers.com.