Agency33 Public Relations is proud to welcome Meghan Linsey to its roster. A finalist on The Voice, Linsey will release her latest album “Bold Like A Lion” on November 3rd. The album, produced by Tyler Cain features collaborations with Fred Schneider of The B-52’s as well as Aloe Blacc.
“I am so honored to welcome Meghan to the agency,” states Joey Amato, owner of Agency33. “She and I connect not only musically but on many social issues as well. It’s so great to work with an artist who fights for what she believes in and speaks out for those who may not have the ability to do so.”
Every song on “Bold Like A Lion” was co-written by Linsey and is highlighted by “Mr. Homewrecker”, a soaring ballad written by Linsey, Tyler Cain and Phillip LaRue.
“I am so excited to work with Joey and Agency33,” states Linsey. “I have watched Joey work his way up in the industry and have always been impressed with his amazing work ethic. I feel like we are a perfect match in so many ways!”
“Bold Like A Lion” Track Listing:
- Bold Like A Lion (Meghan Linsey, Tyler Cain Julie Moriva)
- Ride Or Die (Linsey, Cain, Stephen Barker Liles, Nolan Neal and Tristan Jackson)
- Freak 4 The Beat feat. Fred Schneider of the B-52’s (Linsey, Cain, Moriva, Fred Schneider)
- Permanent Marker (Linsey, Cain)
- Mr. Homewrecker (Linsey, Cain, Phillip LaRue)
- Say It To My Face feat. Aloe Blacc (Linsey, Cain, Aloe Blacc)
- Exes and Friends (Linsey, Cain, Moriva)
- Lover (Linsey, Cain, Brad Stella)
- Let It Go (Linsey, Cain, Moriva)
- Neon Sky (Linsey, Cain, Dave Kuncio)
- Made Me This Way (Linsey, Cain)
- Hearts Against The Wall (Linsey, Cain, J.T. Hodges)
- Save Me From Myself (Linsey, Cain, Aloe Blacc)
For more information, visit Meghan’s website at www.meghanlinseytribe.com.