Country superstar Luke Bryan has released his latest album, “What Makes You Country”. The project is already sitting at No. 1 on the iTunes All-Genre Album and Country Album charts! Needless to say it’s safe to say, Luke Bryan definately knows “what makes you country”!
Over the past week the album has already been receiving rave reviews…, check out the links below for any “ICYMI” pieces. You can see which word Luke needed to include in his single, “Light It Up,” here and go behind-the-scenes into the making of the title track here. What does it take to make an album? Luke gives his personal insight here…
Following his appearance earlier today on Good Morning America, you can catch the two-time ACM and CMA Entertainer of the Year on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon this evening. He’ll also be on Ellen next Tuesday, December 12th.
Fans can purchase and stream “What Makes You Country” here.
“What Makes You Country” Track Listing:
1. “What Makes You Country” (Luke Bryan, Dallas Davidson, Ashley Gorley)
2. “Out of Nowhere” (Luke Bryan, Dallas Davidson, Ashley Gorley)
3. “Light It Up” (Luke Bryan, Brad Tursi)
4. “Most People Are Good” (David Frasier, Ed Hill, Josh Kear)
5. “Sunrise, Sunburn, Sunset” (Zach Crowell, Ryan Hurd, Chase McGill)
6. “Bad Lovers” (Justin Wilson, Dallas Davidson, Kyle Fishman)
7. “Drinking Again” (David Lee Murphy, Brad Warren, Brett Warren)
8. “Land of a Million Songs” (Luke Bryan, Jeff Stevens, Jody Stevens)
9. “Like You Say You Do” (Luke Bryan, Michael Carter, Ashley Gorley)
10. “Hooked on It” (Luke Bryan, Dallas Davidson, David Lee Murphy)
11. “She’s a Hot One” (Michael Carter, Chase McGill)
12. “Hungover in a Hotel Room” (Rodney Clawson, Chris Tompkins, Josh Kear)
13. “Pick It Up” (Luke Bryan, Rodney Clawson, Matthew Dragstrem)
14. “Driving This Thing” (Rhett Akins, Ben Hayslip, Jody Stevens)
15. “Win Life” (Rodney Clawson, Ross Copperman, Nicolle Galyon)
The must-have album is set to close out an already monumental year for the superstar. The “Entertainer of the Year” winner sold out shows throughout North America during his “Huntin’, Fishin and Lovin’ Everyday” arena tour, while also hitting No. 1 with his nostalgic single “Fast.” Bryan also made history by becoming the first artist in Billboard’s Country Aircheck history to have six singles from an album reach No. 1.