Country’s super star trio, Rascal Flatts and “Pretty Little Liars” star and up and coming country music sensation, Lucy Hale, are others to team up for a dynamic duet of the top-selling, Oscar and Grammy award winning song, “Let It Go,” from Disney’s film, “Frozen.”
The duet is a part of the upcoming compilation, “We Love Disney,” which will be out this Friday, October 30th. The album also features artists like Jason Derulo, Gwen Stefani and Kacey Musgraves with a variety of 13 Disney tracks.
Check out the complete track listing below.
1. Friend Like Me (From Aladdin) – Ne-Yo
2. Part of Your World (From The Little Mermaid) – Jessie J
3. Can You Feel the Love Tonight / Nants’ Ingonyama (From The Lion King) – Jason Derulo
4. The Rainbow Connection (From The Muppet Movie) – Gwen Stefani
5. Zero to Hero (From Hercules) – Ariana Grande
6. In a World of My Own / Very Good Advice (From Alice in Wonderland) – Jhené Aiko
7. I Wan’na Be Like You (The Monkey Song) (From The Jungle Book) – Fall Out Boy
8. Colors of the Wind (From Pocahontas) – Tori Kelly
9. Spoonful of Sugar (From Mary Poppins) – Kacey Musgraves
10. Ev’rybody Wants to Be a Cat (From The Aristocats) – Charles Perry
11. A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes (From Cinderella) – Jessie Ware
12. Let It Go (From Frozen) – Rascal Flatts & Lucy Hale
13. It’s a Small World – We Love Disney Artists
14. It’s Not Easy Being Green (From The Muppet Show) – Brenna Whitaker
15. A Whole New World (From Aladdin) – Yuna
Pre-orders for “We Love Disney” are currently available now.