Explore the life of Dierks Bentley with the Country Music’s Hall of Fame and Museum’s new exhibition featuring stage wear, guitars, song manuscripts, photos and more from Bentley’s personal collection.
Dierks will also make a special appearance on Saturday, March 12th at 2:00 p.m. to discuss his career and perform a short acoustic set.
Upcoming “Dierks Bentley: Every Mile a Memory“ Programs and Events:
- March 5th – Family Program: Bluegrass Basics– 1:00 p.m.
- March 12th – Interview and Acoustic Performance: Dierks Bentley – 2:00 p.m.
- March 13th – Film: Dierks Bentley: Riser (2014) – 2:00 p.m.
- March 19th – Preschool Program: Song and Story Time: Bluegrass – 10:30 a.m.
- March 19th – Family Program: Songwriting 101: Dierks Bentley – 1:00 p.m.
The award-winning singer|songwriter explores the most intimate and sometimes darkest corners of his relationship history with the upcoming release of his eighth studio album “Black”, set for early 2016.
Dierks Bentley ignites country radio with the album’s lead single “Somewhere On A Beach” in correlation with the U.S. leg of his “2016 Somewhere on a Beach Tour“ beginning on May 12th in Holmdel, N.J. at the PNC Bank Arts Center with Randy Houser along with special guests Cam and Tucker Beathard.
Following the commercial success and critical respect from “Riser”, Bentley’s seven previous studio albums have sold more than five million copies, notched 13 chart-topping singles, earned 13 Grammy nominations, countless CMA, ACM and CMT nominations and membership at the Grand Ole Opry for more than a decade. Additionally, Bentley has been tapped to co-host the 51st Academy of Country Music Awards where he earned two nominations.