Founder of the entertainment venue John Rich of best-selling country duo “Big & Rich” hosted the opening that included a celebratory ribbon-cutting and celebrity red carpet. A flurry of signature cocktails, cold brews, food from adjacent Wahlburgers, live country music and distinctive patriotic Redneck Riviera interior décor was enjoyed by hundreds of VIP locals and media members.
Rich along with senior executives of Grand Bazaar Shops, Bally’s Las Vegas and the Las Vegas Metro Chamber of Commerce participated in the bar’s inauguration.
I want to get up and play with somebody. I want to hear some guys pick and really play. I realize that was a real underserved thing in Las Vegas,” says the singer best known as half of Big & Rich.
Numerous celebrities and Las Vegas entertainers walked the red carpet before several country music stars performed with Rich in a major jam session inside the bar. Those that walked the carpet, some of which performed with Rich included:
- John Rich and “Granny Rich,” Founder of Redneck Riviera and country music superstar and his grandmother
- Gretchen Wilson, Grammy Award Winning Country Music Artist, who performed with Rich at the opening
- TG Sheppard, Country music singer and songwriter with 21 #1 hits, who performed with Rich at the opening
- Deana Carter, country music artist, who performed with Rich at the opening
- Larry Gatlin, Grammy Award Winning country and southern gospel singer, who performed with Rich at the opening
- Michael Cudlitz, actor and star in “The Walking Dead”
- Noah Galloway, former United States Army soldier, motivational speaker, and extreme sports enthusiast
- Marie Osmond, actress and star of “Donny & Marie”
- Dave Ramsey, “America’s trusted voice on money,” author and radio host
- Christopher Soules, Reality television personality and farmer who starred on ABC’s “The Bachelor”
- Bob Guiney, “The Bachelor” reality television personality
- The Gazillionaire and His Assistant Wanda Widdles, stars of Absinthe at Caesars Palace
- Stars of Tenors of Rock, show at Harrah’s Las Vegas
As guests enter the bar they pass a display of Rich’s Redneck Riviera brand of clothing and boots that inspired the concept of the bar. On Thursday to Sunday after 8:00 PM guest can enjoy live music which is played on a corner stage and the venue salutes members of the armed forces at their “Heroes Bar.” And don’t forget in true John Rich fashion, “a vets’ first drink is on John!”
For more information on the Redneck Rivieara Las Vegas visit their website at www.redneckriviearavegas.com.