Life on the road can be tough, but when you’re on tour the majority of the year, it’s nice the comforts of home with you. Maggie Rose has sent 2016 on stage, opening for acts including Tim McGraw, Lee Brice, Brad Paisley, Hunter Hayes and more…
Check out Maggie Rose’s 7 Tour Essentials here!
1. Backpack: I work with the Human Rights Campaign, and they gifted me this awesome grey backpack that I never travel without. My Ultimate Ears in-ear monitors and iPad live in there when I am not using them.
2. Dolce Vita slip-on leather high tops: There is nothing better than a comfy travel shoe that looks good and can be easily slipped on and off in the security lines.
3. AuraCacia peppermint oil: It is a lifesaver on those early morning flights. If I ever have a headache or need a caffeine free pick-me-up, this is my go to product.
4. Cabeau neck pillow: This pillow allows me to nap virtually anywhere.
5. Glamglow Flashmud brightening treatment: Traveling and sun exposure can wreak havoc on my skin but this keeps my skin exfoliated and even-toned. It’s made from all natural ingredients and smells wonderful, too.
6. Silky Dirt by Johnathan: My hair can take a beating with all the heat and styling I put it through and this product allows me to style it while strengthening it with almond protein. It’s miraculous. (I can only find it in L.A. for some reason. Please bring it to Nashville!)
7. 1954 B-52 Gibson guitar: I have always loved the way Gibson guitars sound, but the body of most Gibson guitars is a little overwhelming for my stature and this one fits perfectly. At over 60 years old it has never sounded better, and I can’t believe I get to strum it onstage. I feel like it would tell you stories if it could talk.
The singer recently released a new EP, The Variety Show — Vol. 1, finally making music the way she wants to. The Maryland native has also been collaborating with other artists, some outside of the country music realm, which has helped expand her possibilities even more. Rose says that Vol. 2 will be available by the end of summer.