Aaron’s Amphitheatre at Lakewood is stepping up their game! INsite Magazine called “Lakewood” Atlanta’s largest and premier dedicated concert venue in the Southeast. Aaron’s Amphitheatre at Lakewood was built specifically for popular music, designed to offer a state of the art musical experience for both patrons and performers. Superior sound reproduction, advanced lighting capabilities and clear, unrestricted sightlines make Aaron’s Amphitheatre at Lakewood the favorite concert site for the avid music fan.
In 2013, some of country music’s biggest stars have played Aaron’s Amphitheatre. As fall approaches, the venue has made some exciting changes and upgrades to enhance the concert-goer’s experience. Take a peek at what you can expect when you visit this fall:
Concessions & Food Service
- Great new spins and increased quality on classic food favorites
- The Live Nation Food Initiative debuts! North American Amphitheatres will serve locally grown produce, meat products certified under animal welfare programs recognized by The Humane Society of the United States, and for the first time, will introduce vegetarian meal options
- $4 draft beer!
- Three (3) ready to serve liquor bars
- Increased options and great service to the venue’s VIP box suites
- Wide variety of local food truck fare
Special Ticketing Offers
- Four (4) pack lawn specials on most shows
- Early Bird specials
- Groupon offers
- Live Nation App: check-in for updates, offers set lists and more
- Coming to a show? Find yourself and tag your picture on Facebook. Be sure to follow Aaron’s Amphitheatre on Facebook for presales, special offers and contest prizes you cannot buy!
- Two (2) brand new VIP party decks with private access and a dedicated serving bar
- Easy to find parking and venue access from highway
- Each year a portion of the venue’s ticket sales are donated to the Southern Community Fund that directly benefits metro Atlanta neighbors through scholarship programs, neighbor community centers and park improvements and other community organizations that need assistance.
- Local non–profit groups work with Aaron’s Amphitheatre concessionaire, Aramark, to staff and serve the concession stands. Some of these groups benefit high school sports organizations and parent teacher associations
Who Are You Excited To See?
Aaron’s Amphitheatre in Atlanta is ready to welcome music fans this fall. They have packed their schedule with some country music fan favorites, exciting country-pop cross over acts and southern rockers! Stand outs from the fall lineup include:
Blake Shelton, Easton Corbin & Jana Kramer on Thursday, Aug 29, 2013
Kid Rock, ZZ Top & Uncle Kracker on Saturday, Sep 14, 2013
Honda Civic Tour: Maroon 5, Kelly Clarkson & PJ Morton on Monday, Sep 16, 2013
Miranda Lambert & Dierks Bentley on Thursday, Sep 19, 2013
John Mayer & Phillip Phillips on Friday, Sep 27, 2013
For ticket information and the full fall schedule please visit Live Nation here
I hope to see you at the Atlanta, Georgia concert landmark!